U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis joins Ohio Governor Ted Strickland, state and local officials, and passenger rail supporters for a press briefing and celebration of the announcement that Ohio will receive $400 million in federal rail money for Ohio's 3C passenger rail service.
- Gov. Ted Strickland
- Hilda Solis, Secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Jolene M. Molitoris, Director of the Ohio Dept. of Transportation
- Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy, District 15
- Michael Coleman, Mayor of Columbus
- Mark Mallory, Mayor of Cincinnati