Area leaders announce a partnership between the Home Ownership Center of Greater Cincinnati and the U.S. Treasury to increase foreclosure-prevention services to greater Cincinnati. This partnership is part of a national effort to promote the national Making Home Affordable Program.
Featuring remarks from:
- Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory
- Congressman Steve Driehaus
- U.S. Treasurer Rosie Rios
- Hamilton County Commissioner David Pepper
- Jennifer Flatter, Ohio Dept. of Commerce
From the studios of WCET in Cincinnati.
October 2, 2009